Are you considering Dr. Harrison for an upcoming event?
Then get ready for an informative session with today's leading expert on addictions and psychiatric disorders. Dr. Harrison's powerful message and cutting edge research on brain/body health and wellness has helped many people overcome powerful addictions. Her messages have provided encouragement to patients and families and cutting-edge medical information to physicians and allied health professionals. Groups from elementary school students to physicians have been enlightened by her inspiring and engaging presentations. Dr. Harrison has been praised for her ability to teach complicated medical concepts to her audience while having a good time doing it!
Dr. Harrison's presentations are appropriate for a number of events including:
- Medical Conferences
- Corporate Retreats
- Treatment & Recovery Programs
- Health Expos
- Conferences & Sales Training
- Corporate In-House Training
- Wellness Fairs & Seminars
- Elementary, Middle & High Schools
Dr. Harrison's presentations are tailored to meet your audience's specific needs and can include:
An energizing, stimulating presentation is a great way to start off a conference or meeting, or serve as the highlight. Dr. Harrison engages audiences with her ability to provide information about complicated medical subjects in an easy and understandable format - complete with many "ah ha" moments. 1 - 1.5 hours
Extended keynote programs are available to engage audiences with a Q&A session and interactive materials. Dr. Harrison creates a high-energy environment to facilitate learning. 2-4 hours.
Dr. Harrison's provides workshops for groups - including patients, allied health professionals, corporations and physicians. Workshops are given for groups of people under a common theme or organizational umbrella. 4-6 hours.
Multiple-Day Training & Retreats
When one day isn't enough or in-depth study of a particular area is requested, Dr. Harrison is available for training and retreats which span multiple-days . 12-18 hours.
Some of the audiences who have benefited from Dr. Harrison's programs include:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Family and those in Patient Support Roles
- Community Groups/Clubs
- Treatment Service Providers
- Corporate Executives
- Sobriety Support Groups
- Schools and Universities
Sample Topics Include:
- Biological basis of addiction
- Biological basis of psychiatric disorders
- Identification and treatment of addictive disorders
- Identification and treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Prevention of Addiction from childhood to adulthood
- Cultural aspects of psychiatric disorders
- Addictive Disorders as Chronic medical illnesses
Want to Book Dr. Harrison for Your Event?
Complete this short form to submit your booking request.